Job Role: Bottled Water Delivery Driver
Location: Birmingham, B35
Salary: £9.50 p/h plus bonuses
Hours of Work: Working between 07:30am – 5.30pm
Contract Type: Full Time and Part Time
About the Company
Gorilla WaterCoolers Limited is the fastest growing water cooler company in central England, we have a very driven focus on our customers and offer the best service within the UK. We provide bottled and mains fed water coolers to many different commercial companies.
We have a very close partnership with our customers and offer leading technology and energy saving water coolers. We have had amazing growth within our market year upon year and now require more staff to join our team. We are looking for customer focused and driven people. If you have the talent and want to succeed in life, view our roles and contact us now.
Delivery Driver Responsibilities
- Maintain a relationship with the customer, which does not adversely affect the business.
- Loading and unloading your vehicle with bottled water and boxes of cups.
- Collate daily orders and check that orders are correct and ready.
- Follow pre-planned routes accurately without deviation from set course, in a timely manner.
- Maintain communication with management to be informed of any change of delivery, route or schedule.
- Monthly review of routes.
- Delivering to customers as per delivery notes/hand-held instructions.
- Ensuring all delivery notes are signed/dated by the customer and returned to the office at the end of each day.
- Drive safely and follows all laws and rules of driving to maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
- Complete vehicle routine maintenance check sheet before and after deliveries.
- Keeps vehicle clean and well maintained.
- Fuel vehicle when required.
- Maintain warehouse. Keep organised/clean.
- Warehouse stock check.
Delivery Driver Requirements
- Must have clean driving license.
- Have knowledge of Health & Safety, Hygiene rules etc.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure.
- You will be expected to do long and short distance deliveries. This is a physical job involving lifting, so you will need to be physically fit.
- We are committed to not letting our customers down so customer service is imperative to our success.
- Manual handling and forklift training provided
- You will be required to work extra hours to meet seasonal / busy periods
- Monday – Friday working pattern
- 20 days’ holiday plus your birthday off
- Company Pension scheme
- Full uniform and PPE clothing provided
- Attendance and other bonuses fully achievable to improve pay structure.
To apply please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter about why you would be suitable for this role above.